Saturday, April 2, 2011

Assignment #4 vision

I always ask myself what is my future jobs, actually I don’t know yet, and I am worry about that. Everyone want to have a wealth and happy family, that’s what I usually think about, because I know that I am not like some other students have talent in studying, I am kind of hard work student and I don’t really have a higher family back ground than the others so I think I should work harder. Sometimes I try to ask myself what is my dream and what should I do to create a better future? My personal vision is become a professional financial advisers, and in few years later I can own my restaurants and auto shops with maintenance and tuner after I graduate. I want to become professional financial advisers because that is my major I am studying in college right now, I really like delicious food and I want to open a good restaurant for people who like high quality foods. I want to open restaurants is not just saying, I work in a lot of restaurants before and I just work in the restaurant which have good foods and nice environment. I just want to know how they manage the restaurant, actually I just learning there and now I know how they purchases and service. I really love cars and I learn every time I went to the auto shop and I don’t know why I just interesting that. I usually spend whole day in the auto shop eat and talk with them and learn from them, I am not kidding about this, because my girl friend always angry with this. She always said that why don’t you just live there, just don’t come back home. And I don’t know why every time I went there is just like something holds me and stay there. I hope in the future I can have a major career which is professional financial advisers and two minor careers.

11 comments:

  1. I like your vision of the future. Hard work in school will helpp you to become a good financial adviser. As for your minor careers, many people own restaurants and auto shops have their main job. you just need money to invest...or you can find someone and invest together. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really relate to your blog because I also am not an amazing studier haha. The future is definitely scary and not having a wealthy family to support you makes it even scarier, which is why I am terrified. Just continue studying and I feel like you have enough passion for what you enjoy and with enough hard work you will be a great financial adviser. good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that your vision is broad. I'm sure whatever you choose, you will be successful at. However, I like to eat, so the restuarant in my opinion is the way to go =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents always tell me that if you want to be rich and have freedom in the future, the only way out is having your own business. When i grown up, being employed i think i gradually know my parents' point. So just go for your vision of running your own restaurant and auto shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you have a main goal or vision and then two smaller goals that you would like to also accomplish. I've been working in restaurants for a while now and I enjoy it you get to interact with a lot of people and eat delicious food and can be a lot of fun. It does take a lot of work but it can definitely be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I think its admirable how you plan to balance all three dream of yours in the future. Because if it were me, I wouldn’t ever be able to do that. However, if you change your mind and choose to go down a single path, I think it’d be best you focus on the thing you are most passionate for, which from this post seems to be your love for cars. Even though we may be in a business school, it doesn’t mean you should only focus on your financial-career path. I hope in the future, you would be able to do what you really love (or perhaps you really would be able to juggle all three professions. That would truly be amazing.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right about that everyone's vision is usually about wealth and good family, like my own. I feel that is like a necessity in life though that was instilled in some of us at birth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TO: SoozHere
    Thank you. These are all my dreams from when i was a little kid, i just want it become truth, I should work hard now and I think i can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TO Scott:
    I think we should just do what we choose and what we like to do, because things we like will make us more focus on that by our interested. I think choose and do the job we like will make our life more colorful and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cbudhi said:

    Thank you! I hope tomorrow, i think as long as we work hard I believe everything is possible. God bless us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TO Daria K:
    Thank you. I know it is hard to own a resturant and auto shop by myself, i have been looking for partners for long time. I trade this like investment, this is also the guarantee for my family and me. I hope dreams will come truth.

    ReplyDelete