Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog Topic #3: Decision Making

After the test I am worry about this class, because I can't drop it but I don't want get bad grade from the class. That’s really making me headache, we discuss about the test after the test but I am still worry about it. I don't know what kind of exam we will have for next time. I think that I have more than any of the other 4 ways. The professor gives us right to vote it, and our final proposal is to have united agreement. When most students said “have no essay on next exam” I was really agree about that. Maybe for some students they feel essay can help them a lot, but it is not for people who are not good at writing. Some students are really worry about there is no essay in next exam, so we don't have united agreement, which will not work. Anyway we need to understand each other, so I didn't agree both, I just waiting for the same agreement. Because we can't do like half students take this half take that, we are one group we should have opinion everyone agree. I just focusing on the class, I am not pushing myself to vote for what I want, and I saw we were complete chaos. I think that we can vote our opinion without professor, but that is not works actually, the class is total chaos and full of anger. I think professor let us have this discuss just want we understand how hard to management the whole class and what we really need to do during the discuss, I really learn a lot from that class. It sounds easy to management a company or a group, but it is not as easy as what we thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment